Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,493   Posts: 1,571,396   Online: 1091

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    These Items are gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    4. fourth Item- three different safelights, will fit in a medium box and weighs about 4-5 lbs if you are considering shipping.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Bob: I see that I missed some safelights. I need one or two for the new darkroom I will begin soon. If any more are around I will take them.

By the way, did you ever find the kudzu-covered buildings you were looking for last summer? I have seen a few in the short time I have lived here in SW Virginia.
    Thanks,
    Dan

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Dan
    More stuff coming , it will take awhile as I need to go to my storage locker and see what is going to go.
    I was in Louisville four times this year , coming again this week and not one time did I have a chance to go out and find some.
    Pretty slim pickins right now as its winter, I hope to do a road trip next spring summer to concentrate on the Kudzu.

Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Henderson View Post
    Bob: I see that I missed some safelights. I need one or two for the new darkroom I will begin soon. If any more are around I will take them.

By the way, did you ever find the kudzu-covered buildings you were looking for last summer? I have seen a few in the short time I have lived here in SW Virginia.
    Thanks,
    Dan

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    It seems that my first post was not clear enough regarding pickup,,, I do not have time to be the shipper and Elevator does not have a shipper account, therefore all these items are pickup only , we will package and put a label on the package to where it is going , this will be at our front counter and anyone wanting the stuff will have to arrange a pickup with one of the various shippers like fedx or ups if you are not local to me, we are not going to be making trips to the post office or UPS to ship.

Sorry for any confusion.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It seems that my first post was not clear enough regarding pickup,,, I do not have time to be the shipper and Elevator does not have a shipper account, therefore all these items are pickup only , we will package and put a label on the package to where it is going , this will be at our front counter and anyone wanting the stuff will have to arrange a pickup with one of the various shippers like fedx or ups if you are not local to me, we are not going to be making trips to the post office or UPS to ship.

Sorry for any confusion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin