Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,398   Online: 1014

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh my Geo-D! You need to be carful- you Kaiser Falcon up Regally! What in the name of Chrysler you doing?!?

Cool it down in the Frazer for a while- people going at your Pacer likely to crash! Then there will be a Probe, probably a Citation.

Honda outside chance you will listen to me, I'll say this: on Impulse, you're Lincoln together words into off-Kia puns, Arrowneously thinking them funny when they are really Mercuryosities, a Vega attempt at humor. This out of a Galaxie of possibilities on the Horizon.

An Edsel-lent example of what happens when Yugo off track. There were a few Galant attempts, but most are Subaru-zing as to deserve pun-ishment!

It's not the crime of the Century, but you've been on quite a Jag, and if this Jaguar to continue, I think I can say with Acura-cy that there will be Hyundai when you understand its Impact. If it doesn't break relationships, it certainly Benz them!

I know my criticism Mustang, but I wouldn't want to think bad car puns Taurus apart!

Sorry if you think me so bitchy, or find my Comets offensive. I don't mean to be Impala-tic.

That's all from me- this Torpedo-ing bad puns managed to Tucker me out.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
    I caught that!
    You are swifter than am I... I completely missed it until well after the fact... when I saw it in the rear-view mirror!
    Last edited by BrianShaw; 04-08-2013 at 10:06 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swift_Motor_Company

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    Yes, we may never BEE.
    I'd stay to chat but really need to get going with the HONEY do list!

You're right about dat, son.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    You are swifter than am I... I completely missed it until well after the fact... when I saw it in the rear-view mirror!

Was I more Swift- or just more Motorvated?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Once my car broke down in a tunnel. I had a hard time pushing it, but I managed to pull it out of the tunnel. I got car pull tunnel syndrome from it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A guy used to ride to work with me. We had to go through a tunnel, and he was frightened by it. Turns out he had carpool tunnel syndrome.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was dangling my bare feet in a Koi pond once, and a fish came up and started to chew on my big toe. Turns out it had carp eat toenail syndrome.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Along the Pacific Coast is a bicycle trail that passes through Santa Monica. The trail proceeds along the beach and goes under the Santa Monica pier for a short distance. While the distance is short it is dark. This bothers some bike rides who feel the darkness and the mass overhead as pressure to move on and get out from under the pier. This perceived pressure is known as "pier pressure".
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh man, now you're piling it on. I mean, you're really fishing. No way to waive judgment. You peddled it. At least you're not as objectionable as that guy, Piers Morgan.

BTW, can you buy a pierogi on the pier?

Shooter
    35mm
    All of these puns are udderly ridiculous. One must be careful with puns, the steaks are too high. Fortunately I have seen no bull so far. Perhaps Sean should beef up the server's de-fences against pun-related silliness. After all, cow puns are inherently grazist, which when herded together cud be a problem, though not likely in Cattle-onia. To kill all the puns in this thread, one would need moo-clear weapons.

Do not think me a cow-ard for being all punned out, though I've just grazed the surface of what's possible. That puts me in a bad moo, as I should be able to ruminate about a few more puns. But feel free to milk the cow puns for all they're worth. Moo-ving right along...
    ME Super

Shoot more film.
    There are eight ways to put a slide into a projector tray. Seven of them are wrong.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin