Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,273   Posts: 1,534,546   Online: 996

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Contact Lightwaves and see if they are offering access to their b/w facility - I have this vague recollection from the last time I had them process some color neg film (which I wouldn't do again, long story) that they had a black and white darkroom facility that they rented. They're in the middle of the city sort of SoMa-ish, downtown of the Mission/Castro area.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rorye View Post
    I'm a little north, in San Rafael, and have a fully equipped darkroom, nothing fancy but everything you need.
    If it's not too far feel free to stop by and check it out.
    Hey, I just might take you up on that offer. Thanks.
    --Mario

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
    Contact Lightwaves and see if they are offering access to their b/w facility - I have this vague recollection from the last time I had them process some color neg film (which I wouldn't do again, long story) that they had a black and white darkroom facility that they rented. They're in the middle of the city sort of SoMa-ish, downtown of the Mission/Castro area.
    Interesting. Didn't know this. I know where they are. I'll check it out. Thanks.
    --Mario

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin