Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,887   Posts: 1,520,697   Online: 1113

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

San Diego area APUG Meet-up for August

Our next meet-up for San Diego area APUG members has been planned for Sat, Aug 24th at 1:00 PM in the downtown San Diego area.

Our last meet-up was in June at the Green Flash brewery in Mira Mesa, and this time we'll be getting together at a member's house in Mission Hills, just near Little Italy.

I know there are a lot of film photographers in the San Diego area, and this will be a good opportunity for folks to have a chance to show their images, talk shop and ask questions.

Please PM me (Jim Martin) if you are interested, and I can give you the address/directions and answer any questions you may have.

Thanks!

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    I'm pretty sure I'm in town that day, this is on my calendar!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great! Look forward to seeing some of your photos from France!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bumping this thread for the benefit of any San Diego-area APUGers who are not aware of our next group meetup coming up in a few weeks. We now have a Regional APUG group for our area.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump -
    Reminder to APUG members in the San Diego area that we'll be having a meetup in the downtown San Diego area this Saturday Aug 24th at 1:00 PM.

Feel free to PM me for directions or any other questions if you'll be able to attend.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin