Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,619   Posts: 1,647,712   Online: 783

Shooter
    Multi Format

Show up in LA at Wilding Cran Gallery

I wanted to mention a show of black and white prints and drawings I have up at the Wilding Cran gallery (www.wildingcran.com) in the downtown arts district in Los Angeles. It is going to be up at least until the weekend of Feb 14th, possibly longer.

If you're unsure when you can make it to see it, go ahead and email the gallery and they can let you know their schedule and if they plan to extend the show. They can also arrange private viewings if there's a group who want to see it off hours.

That's it! Please swing by if you're in Los Angeles and take a look.

(And since this is a technical forum: Almost all of the work was shot on 4x5 film, with the exception of two medium format images and 3 digital images (can you spot them?). All of the prints are "piezography" prints, I know I know, not wet prints, but I love them, and if you've ever been curious to see those in person, this is a good chance.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Will the show be part of the DTLA Art Walk this Thursday February 12th?
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin