Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,660   Posts: 1,481,547   Online: 978

Shooter
    Multi Format

A Bay Area APUG Thank-You!

A round of applause and a big APUG "Thank You!" are in order to Geary and Aggie for putting together last evening's soiree. Geary's house is fast becoming the place to be for the west coast APUG scene. Yes, even SoCal is checking in Blaze-on Matt. If wit and charm weren't enough, the food keeps us coming back for more.

Besides Geary's culinary treats, highlights included Aggie's Litmann, Robert Teague's color prints, Graham's black & white prints, Carla's very creative sketches (I'm still waiting for one of Aggie) and Gary's large format sleight-of-hand. Conspicuously absent was Mateo. We missed you, lad! Let us hear from you; the rumors are flying!

Thanks folks!
    My Verito page

Anyone can appreciate a fine print. But it takes a real photographer to appreciate a fine negative.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I talked to Mateo this morning. He is no longer able to claim the lazy starving artist status. Working construction, he got off work last night at 9:30 pm. Given the times we all left, he would never have been able to make it in time. Considering part of the money is going to pay for a new ULF camera, I will let it slide this time.

Geary is one in a million. He is the gourmet cook. I just add the wine.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Yes, many thanks to everyone that came. I appreciate Geary opening up his home for us. It was fantastic to meet so many other people who are interested in LF, and good to meet Matt from LA area. I'm glad Aggie wasn't too tired; she spent all day Friday showing me around Napa Valley.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin