Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,049   Posts: 1,561,094   Online: 818

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Jon. Well, I may just have a nice drive over the mountain and back the next day if I don't get some directions. Could be worse. I've got 4X5, 8X10, 7X11, and 7X17 packed for the adventure. What time are folks showing up? Jim
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jim, both email and PM, I gave you my cell phone number. It usually gets going mid afternoon. I can have you follow me over there, but I can't tell you the name of the streets.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimgalli
    Hi Jon. Well, I may just have a nice drive over the mountain and back the next day if I don't get some directions. Could be worse. I've got 4X5, 8X10, 7X11, and 7X17 packed for the adventure. What time are folks showing up? Jim
    Boy this is making it hard to stay away.

However, I just spent a week dragging my kids around in the back of the car everyday. Time to give them a break at home.

Have fun, all!

Matt

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Thank you

I want to thank Geary and his family for their gracious hospitality and for opening their home to us and hosting this event. Good food, interesting conversation, beautiful prints and a fascinating array of large format and dark room gear. It was a great pleasure for me to meet face to face with all who attended. It felt somehing like gatting re-acquainted with old friends. Thank you all and good luck to you on the other coast Will.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Brad it was great to have you in our midst, along with Jim Galli. The display of Jim's cameras was something not to miss. Geary and his wife are wonderful. Best of luck to you Will on the east coast.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Geary and family went well beyond the call of friendship and I had a most excellent adventure. Thank you Geary! Great fun all, and I got to do some 7X17 veritcals on the way through the Tuolumne! Geary's darkroom is a class act and I'm jealous as can be. Perhaps even motivated
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin