Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,601   Online: 959

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Aggie's Northern California Farewell

Hey SF Bay Area folks!

Well Aggie is leaving us for Southern Utah. This is really more like "going home" for Aggie, but we will miss her!! Please join us in wishing her and family safe travels.

Saturday, August 27
    6:00 PM

I live in Pleasant Hill, (near Walnut Creek/Concord - 680/24/4) so access is easy by car, boat, bike, plane or train!

We will have snacks & dinner, so don't worry about food. But, please bring your own libations.

Bring prints to show and stories to tell!

Please let me know if you would like to join by August 24th!

Geary

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I wish I could be there as well, but I'll be there in spirit.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good Lord! It sounds as if she is leaving for the forseeable future. Is she moving or just taking a well deserved rest and vacation? I won't be able to make it, but I will be there in spirit, if not in body. tim

P.S. Aggie, don't forget to set your watch back 50 years. All the best.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would love to be there personaly but can't. It's a wee way to fly for a weekend.......

Hope the shift goes well Aggie, and remember, when you travel there will be a bed at our place.
    David Boyce

When bankers get together for dinner, they discuss art. When artists get together for dinner, they discuss money. Oscar Wilde Blog fp4.blogspot.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I'd love to join you if you're inviting even riff raff like me.
    "If I only had a brain"-Some badly dressed guy made of straw in some movie I think I saw

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yep moving out of California. Hubby now can work from home, and live where ever we want. I love the red rock country of Southern Utah. It is where Dan (my hubby) met me. This time I will make sure I take a lot more pictures of Zion National Park.

Tim, Tucson is not that far, and a good days drive from where I will be. Come on up when I get there.

Mateo I would be very disappointed if you didn't make it!

That and I have to show ya'll what Brad got me started on. I test drove his beemer on Sunday with the thought of buying it from him. Well today we got another silver (25th anniversary vehicle) In Walnut Creek, there is a Mercedes dealer that is wondering how I got a wholesale deal on a new M class. And to those of you who think it was being ostentatious and excessive, I looked at Fords right before that, and I got it cheaper than a loaded F150. Ever want to make a salesman cry, let me know.
    Non Digital Diva

Images
    Where in Southern Utah? Hell that's a short skip from where I am.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    about 90 minutes from Page due West
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Let me know when you guys get there. I could use a break from work (still have some vacation time left this year) and some shooting in the area would be refreshing. Heck, I might even take a color shot on E6 with the 8x10. tim

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'd like to volunteer to take your spot in SF... Put in a good word for me?? Good luck on the move. This doesn't mean we are not going to see "the legs" anymore, does it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin