Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,555   Posts: 1,545,015   Online: 724

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I still recommend 49 Geary. Good high-end new work (do you really think you'll see Ansel prints you haven't seen plenty of times before? And besides, Nichols Gallery has a bunch of 'em).

I'm take you m'self but I'm actually WAY out of town this week. go fig.

"What Would Zeus Do?"
    KBPhotoRantPhotoPermitAPUG flickr Robot

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    what a day today, looked beautiful this morning so we rented bikes to ride across the Golden Gate Bridge. As we near the bridge (I'm towing Amelia in a sidecar pod thingy, and I am pretty out of shape), the fog rolls in heavy and the temp drops about 15degrees, then gail force winds kick in. We didn't let it get in the way though, we pushed on and made it to (forgive my spelling) Salusito, a nice little town on the other side. The sky cleared a bit and we took the ferry back after 5. I really like San Fran a lot, several parts remind me of Wellington, NZ. I know we will not get to do near enough so we are considering this a scouting trip. Next time we come to the US San Fran will be our gateway (since they have NZ direct flights) and we'll be able to hit the ground running. My legs are going to be in some serious pain tomorrow, anyone have a Segway I can borrow?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bjorke
    I still recommend 49 Geary. Good high-end new work (do you really think you'll see Ansel prints you haven't seen plenty of times before? And besides, Nichols Gallery has a bunch of 'em).

I'm take you m'self but I'm actually WAY out of town this week. go fig.
    sounds great, will check that out tomorrow morning..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad to hear you are enjoying San Fran, Sean. It's always been one of my favorite spots, along with Carmel by the Sea. I can relate to the leg agony! It's definitely a great walking town! haha

Hope your family is enjoting the sights! Have a safe trip home!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin