Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,795   Online: 839

Shooter
    35mm

Anyone in Central Northern California?

I have just started in LF but I have NO ONE around my area (that I know of) to shoot with, gain experiance from, ect.
    I live in Sonora, California, a beautiful area for shooting. I just need more time (I have 2 little boys, 4 and 2.5) and possibly someone to shoot with.
    Anyone?

Dave

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    Hi, sometimes Per Volquartz has free large format workshops/get togethers in California. Check out his website: www.pervolquartz.com

Jon Shiu
    near Fresno CA, presently
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Feel like driving up to Grass Valley/Nevada City? I can help out.

-Ken

P.S. I have an 11,8,3 and 2 year old....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kenmeyersphoto View Post
    Feel like driving up to Grass Valley/Nevada City? I can help out.

-Ken

P.S. I have an 11,8,3 and 2 year old....
    i'm in Santa Cruz, Ca.. been doing LF for a while

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Your in Sonora!! NO way I am just up the road from you in Groveland! What a small world! welcome to the LF world! If you want to come up to Groveland I would be more than happy to shoot with you or heck I will swing down to Sonora as I like to head up the pass, kennedy meadows, Arnold, bear valley, etc...

If you need any help just let me know. I also sent you a PM with contact info.

Kev

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by kjsphoto View Post
    Your in Sonora!! NO way I am just up the road from you in Groveland! What a small world! welcome to the LF world! If you want to come up to Groveland I would be more than happy to shoot with you or heck I will swing down to Sonora as I like to head up the pass, kennedy meadows, Arnold, bear valley, etc...

If you need any help just let me know. I also sent you a PM with contact info.

Kev
    WOW! What a small world. I would love to met up with you sometime. Of course right now I'm real busy, the holidays and all, but after that, for sure.
    What do you shoot with? I'm new to this format so It'll take a bit for me to get up to speed. I also have a buddy who is also into photography. He hasn't shot in LF yet but I think I'm giving him itch to start.( he is in Oakdale.)
    Anyway, I'll PM you later with my number. Thanks for contacting me!
    Dave

jss
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    i am always looking for day trip spots to go shooting. what's good to check out in your neighborhood? i live in san francisco. i like escaping the urban jungle once in a while

Shooter
    Large Format
    Don't you guys bother driving up to Bear Valley. It's ugly up here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    02 April 2008

Welcome top LF. I am in the SF Bay Area, but am always looking for new places to photograph. And others to photograph with.

Regards,
    Darwin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin