Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,969   Online: 1173

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Way View Post
    Welcome! I'm from San Luis Obispo! Do you ever shoot film at Los Osos Oaks? Maybe I'll run into you sometime. What do you typically shoot? Me, it's landscapes/architecture.
    I live in England and have never been to the U.S, the only thing I know about San Louis Obispo is that Ernie Ball Musicman guitars are made there
    Ben

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jermaineB View Post
    I know this thread is old, but I've been living in the Central Valley near Fresno (Lemoore) for about 5 years now and I did a meetup with some photographers a couple of years ago, but it was mainly for digital though I found about some of the guys who had been shooting film there for a while. I wondered if any of them still shoot film. I'm all in with film now and only use digital for vacations with the kids or where digital just seems more feasible.
    If you ever get over to Visalia, there is a show July 1-30 at Arts Visalia with some nice B&W work (as well as digital):
    California Edge
    California Photography in the Twentyfirst Century
    http://artsvisalia.org/

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin