Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,540   Online: 1068

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Near Sacramento

Shooter
    35mm
    Brewing is fun and a great excuse to get the buddies together and have a few brewskies.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    take 5 northwest get off at the knights landing exit (its like 1-2 exist past the sac airport, and right before 113 exchange) go right. There are a lot of industrial and farm scapes out here and also a huge factory that lifts 18 wheeler up to a 60 to degree angle, its awsome to see if nothing else...take left on E. kentucky to see this...Also when you go right after the exit just keep going strait for aprx. 4 miles and right when you pass Hwy 16 go left into Hass ranch tons of crazy rusted up old cars, tractors, buses, crains...this place great for the anything intusrial and you can buy there stuff i think its like 35 cents pound...there only open from 7am -12pm.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The ride from Sac State to Folsom isn't that bad! It's slightly downhill going home and there is some great stuff to shoot. The bridges, Old Town, if you have a small tripod, the old Folsom Power House (not the bar) is great to shoot on the weekend (not open during the week). I need to pack my stuff up and head your way...I'm bored at the moment of this upriver stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin