Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,060   Online: 865

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Summer vacation,will start up soon.

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Is the Downey Photo Club still happening ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanlc View Post
    Is the Downey Photo Club still happening ?
    Bryanlc,I'v talk to the owner and says its going but I have been to busy to go yet,I will let you know when there is a meetings.Your color photo's look great.

Mike Clark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mike c View Post
    Bryanlc,I'v talk to the owner and says its going but I have been to busy to go yet,I will let you know when there is a meetings.Your color photo's look great.

Mike Clark
    Thanks Mike,
    I was born and raised in Downey. Still go there twice a week to visit my parents. Let me know when things get going........

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll be at Heritage Park this Sat,27,to photograph around 9:00 am til 11:00am.Its a wonderful Park located in Santa Fe Springs.Any one interested you can PM me for further location directions.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is suppose to rain this weekend so I'm going to reschedule this outing for later on,maybe the following week,have to get permit from Park.But I will be there this Saturday if it not to heavy of a rain. the web site for park is Heritage Park,Santa Fe Springs,they have a map for directions to get there if interested.Will post new date.
    Mike

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    i would like to join in if poss sounds nice place to meet I am in oc also but would be willing to meet

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax View Post
    i would like to join in if poss sounds nice place to meet I am in oc also but would be willing to meet
    You are welcome madmax,this will be the first meeting and also some LF people will be there,I'm re secluding because of rain this Saturday so I will post new day hopefully next Saturday.
    Mike Clark

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin