Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,690   Posts: 1,548,874   Online: 956

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Photo club in Downey

A friend of mine, Art who owns a photo store in Downy were talking today about starting a analog photo club.I thought it would be great , Art asked me if I knew anybody that would be interested. Right away I thought of Apug to see if there would be any here that is local or other wise, that would be interested. If you are please PM me. The store all so has a small studio with lighting that would be accessible to the club. I don't know about a darkroom.

mike c.

Location is roughly Firestone and Paramount.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Darkroom rental in LA

Hey Mike,

Translight Photography Center is a darkroom rental service located at the Brewery, an artist colony right off the 5 freeway at Main St., just north of downtown LA. It is easily accessible from Downey and surrounding areas.

We would like to become your darkroom. We also have gallery space which we will provide for your club for free!

Michael Gotz

my cell: 917-613-9290 and find us on the web at: www.translightcolors.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the offer Michael, I have to get some photogs to start meeting before we can plan a darkroom setup.

mike c.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I live in OC but I'm game!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Alright,athanasius80 that makes four of us so far that I know of,I will talk to Art about setting up date and time for the first meeting and will PM you . do you have a day and time that would work for you,let me know.

mike c.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you folks have a meeting I would be honored to come to speak to you about our darkroom and other photographic services. We are one of the last chemistry-based darkroom rental services in the entire area and want to serve the analog community to keep it going. A new photo club would be just too cool!

Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Micheal , as soon as things get rolling your more than welcome I am sure there will be some interest. Where are your darkrooms located?

mike c.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I work two jobs part time, so give me a few days and I can usually arrange something. Btw, I also answer to Chris, Mr. Rini, and "Teacher."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ok Chris, have to stop by the shop and get the owners ideas of times and ect. hopefully by this week end I'll know more,I have set a PM to you

mike c.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm down for this club... Please keep us informed.

-Daniel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin