Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,470   Posts: 1,570,912   Online: 897

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Either the 9th or the 16th would work for me (at the moment anyway). Pleasant Hill is only about an hour away, even on a Saturday. I need to get out more too!

Images
    Hi all,
    Sorry for going quiet. Had to deliver my youngest "back-to-school" in Ohio. Let's plan on Saturday, October 9. Looks like we will have 10-12 participants. How about 4:00 pm for a BBQ supper? Bring your own beer, wine or liquor. Bring some prints along to share and, perhaps, a Bay Area shooting site suggestion to share.

Do we have a toning 'guru' that would like to share techniques. I pretty much limit to selenium.

I will PM directions later!

Cheers,
    Geary

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Hey, is just anyone invited? I think it would be nice to meet other photographers and see what they're up to. I promise to be well behaved.

Images
    Mateo,
    You are certainly welcome to join!!
    Geary

Images

Bay Area APUg'er "Show 'n' Wine

Just a reminder for our Bay Area APUG'er get together Saturday, October 9 around 4 PM.

Bring prints to show! Share a local shooting spot! BYOB! BBQ! and BS!

See you then,
    Geary

Shooter
    Multi Format
    hi geary - is it to late to join the get together? i'd love to come. i'm new to alt process and would love some advise as well as meet other photographers and see their work too :-)

tomtom
    ps. share a local shooting spot?

Images
    Hi tomtom,
    No its not too late. You are most welcome to join. I will PM directions. Do you have a local site that you frequent and are you willing to share information about the location with others?

Cheers,
    Geary

Shooter
    Multi Format
    thanks geary :-) as far as a favorite spot goes, i'll have to do some thinking. what i thought was a favorite spot left me a little unmotivated this past monday. i'm hoping the problems was i didn't bring the camera i wanted to.

thanks again for the welcome. i'll look for the pm.
    tomtom

Images
    Just a reminder! Less than 2 weeks to our Bay Area APUG'er get together Saturday, October 9 around 4 PM.

Bring prints to show! Share a local shooting spot! BYOB! BBQ! and BS!

Please PM if you are planning to attend so I can get a rough idea on provisioning!!

See you then,
    Geary

jss
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    my stepsister decided to have a birthday party at the same time on the same day. drats! hopefully there will be another gathering i can attend for the first time

i've found interacting on apug must more enjoyable than attending one of the local camera clubs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin