Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,750   Posts: 1,515,759   Online: 1043

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That sounds good dperez I just became a subscriber last month and want to start shooting more, I'm in Norwalk So. cal.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was planning on having a apug, lf forum get together this winter if we ever got more snow in the local mountains. If we get another storm, I'll try to throw it together.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    35mm
    To to to torrance

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There's a chance to meet several SoCal apug members in a couple weeks. We're having a group show:
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum56/5...29-2009-a.html
    Hope to see you there.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    35mm
    Howdy. I'm in Venice. I'd be interested in joining up with any events around LA that anyone may put together. Actually, for anyone interested apparently Silver Lake is having an event this Saturday according to LAist.com

"Here's how it works. At exactly noon this Saturday, the entire community of Silver Lake is encouraged to snap a photo (the photo must be taken in or about Silver Lake and you don't have to live there to participate). Then share your photos, via the project's group pool on Flickr and/or by submitting a print to be displayed in their gallery show tentatively scheduled for the first week of April which in found spaces like local nail salons and restaurants. Submissions are due by March 28, all the instructions can be found on their Flickr page."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll be out there,any body want to carpool. I'm in Norwalk.Mike .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm going, to the Riverside show.any body want to carpool.Mike from Norwalk.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rduncan View Post
    Howdy. I'm in Venice. I'd be interested in joining up with any events around LA that anyone may put together. Actually, for anyone interested apparently Silver Lake is having an event this Saturday according to LAist.com

"Here's how it works. At exactly noon this Saturday, the entire community of Silver Lake is encouraged to snap a photo (the photo must be taken in or about Silver Lake and you don't have to live there to participate). Then share your photos, via the project's group pool on Flickr and/or by submitting a print to be displayed in their gallery show tentatively scheduled for the first week of April which in found spaces like local nail salons and restaurants. Submissions are due by March 28, all the instructions can be found on their Flickr page."
    Hey, I live near West Hollywood. if you wanna go out and shoot or something sometime feel free to PM me. I do mostly small format but i would love to tag along if you happen to be a view camera type
    David

A Holga is an ugly woman, a Brownie is a delicious treat.

dromanophoto.blogspot.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well,I'm sure there are number of Apug in the LA, Orange Co. Riverside ect, area that would like to meet to talk and photograph,the only thing to do is name a day,time and place. At least discus it. Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Some summer sunday, anyone?
    David

A Holga is an ugly woman, a Brownie is a delicious treat.

dromanophoto.blogspot.com/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin