Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,993   Online: 970

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I live on the peninsula but I shoot all the time in the city. I'll definitely pop by, say HI and pick up some supplies.

Best of luck in your new business!

Kent
    --------------------------------------------
    Tri-X & Rodinal, a beautiful thing.
    Leica, Contax & Nikon Shooter.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Well that's cool, needed some paper cause I was going to Rayko to print my post cards for round 22 and found this thread. So on a Sunday in San Francisco I bought some Oriental paper, Thanks Matt. Also picked up some Pyrocat HD in glycol to try.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Roger--
    Thanks for the postcard. Beautiful image!! The Oriental paper looks nice, too...

Quote Originally Posted by rtbadman View Post
    Well that's cool, needed some paper cause I was going to Rayko to print my post cards for round 22 and found this thread. So on a Sunday in San Francisco I bought some Oriental paper, Thanks Matt. Also picked up some Pyrocat HD in glycol to try.

Roger
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tjaded View Post
    Hi Roger--
    Thanks for the postcard. Beautiful image!! The Oriental paper looks nice, too...
    Matt, glad you got the postcard and that you liked it.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've stopped by & look forward to coming back (for film; I have a few 127 cameras & 120 box cameras - but I relocated to SF recently and am STILL looking for a job, so I just sampled the ginger beer.) Great place for all things analog!

Shooter
    Medium Format

Camera Repair in San Francisco

Hi! I'm a noobie, but I just wanted to do a plug in for a friend of mine who is looking for extra work in film camera repair. He's very knowledgeable and he's a really down to earth kind of person. I'm going to purchase a Minolta Autocord from him soon and I've known him for a good while now. He can do a quality job fixing your medium format camera in a timely manner. I'm not sure if he fixes 35mm, but he might. Anyways,

This if for local people in the SF bay.

Please contact me for my friend's contact info.

Thank You!

Shooter
    35mm
    Spiffy! Next time I'm in the city I'll pop by to say Yo!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Follow up for those Bay Area people...I just got in a bunch of the Ilford/Harman Direct Positive paper. It's sure to go pretty quick, so stop in and grab some while you can!
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin