Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,700   Posts: 1,548,414   Online: 1054

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fresno, CA mustering in....I'm interested...Bronica Sq-Ai shooter....

Thanks
    chuckphoto@earthlink.net

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    I am up in the Yosemite area and I would love to find people shooting LF and MF! It would be cool to ahve someone to go out and shoot with.

Kev

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kenmeyersphoto
    Looking to find some LF folks who would like to photograph, share prints etc. Let me know if you are interested.

-Ken Meyers
    Grass Valley, Ca
    Hello, I'm interested in getting together with and meeting other LF users. I'm in Modesto, CA. I'm willing to travel as there isn't anyone in my area that I know of that I can discus LF photography with. I've had my Wista SP 4x5 for a while now and would LOVE to go out shooting with others who will be taking the time needed to use a LF camera. Let me know if you plan and outing. I'd love to be there.

Becky Lynn ahyoubecky@aol.com
    Looking for and finding the beauty all around us.

Images
    Motown!
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think all us Nor-Cal-ers should all show up at Ken Meyers' house next Thursday. Thanksgiving in Grass Valley? Couldn't get much better. But, Ken might not have an oven big enough for all of us turkeys.

I'm (obviously) located in San Jose, but anyone headed this way is welcome to give me a shout. I also head to the valley occasionally (my parents live in Bakersfield), and would be interested in doing some farming-related images.
    [COLOR=SlateGray]"You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain[/COLOR]

Ralph Barker
    Rio Rancho, NM

Shooter
    Multi Format

Located in Stockton, CA.

I just registered after looking around the site, and I am impressed. I am located in Stockton, CA. I look forward to meeting other shooters in the area.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images

Weston seen in Sacramento?

Anyone see the Weston show at the Crocker Museum in Sacramento? I think it's called Edward Weston Life Work. Also, I think there is a Brett exhibit. Ends on Jan. 9th, so this would be the last weekend to see. Is only a 4 hr. drive for me, so I think I'll go!

Jon Shiu
    Elk, CA

Shooter
    4x5 Format

New member weighing in

I'm a new member to APUG and a newbie to LF (4x5). I'm in Reno, not too far down the road from Grass Valley. I'd love to have nearby folks to shoot with, etc.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm somewhat new to APUG (planning on subscribing soon). I'm just beginning LF (this weekend!) and I live in Fremont, in the East Bay. I have to be honest though and say when I photograph with people, I really tend to ignore them. My girlfriend sure doesn't appreciate that much... but hey, throw in a picture where she can smile (I can't stand those kind of posed pictures! Say "cheese...") and she's happy...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm in the Bay Area, Los Altos. I'd love to get together. I have a Wista 4x5, as well as a Mamiya 6MF and a couple of 35mm cameras: Olympus 35RD and a Nikon N70. Oh, and a Kodak Brownie, and a Kiev 88.

I also have a cast on, healing a broken fibula from skiing Kirkwood on President's Day weekend. So, I won't be attending any gatherings until the doc says I can walk on it again (probably two more weeks to ditch the crutches, another 2-4 to ditch the walking cast.)

-chuck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin