Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,813   Posts: 1,581,579   Online: 912

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Any NorCal Photogs? Sacramento North?

Looking to find some LF folks who would like to photograph, share prints etc. Let me know if you are interested.

-Ken Meyers
    Grass Valley, Ca

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kenmeyersphoto
    Looking to find some LF folks who would like to photograph, share prints etc. Let me know if you are interested.

-Ken Meyers
    Grass Valley, Ca
    Grass Valley, awesome place. There are a lot of photographers in the Bay Area, don't know about your area.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

jss
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    look through the SF Bay Area APUG'er "Show & Wine"" thread for locals. i live in the south bay - mountain view - but consider myself a very novice LF'er. ive been trying to make personal time to go out and play with a burke & james 8x10 i recently got.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am in the East bay. about 20 miles from an I-5 access. I can get anywhere from where you are to the South bay in a reasonable time. Let me know if you want to go shooting, I have a pretty flexible schedule. Kerik lives in Placerville, not that far from you considering where I live.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Going to Gladding Mcbean?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    I am in the East bay. about 20 miles from an I-5 access. I can get anywhere from where you are to the South bay in a reasonable time. Let me know if you want to go shooting, I have a pretty flexible schedule. Kerik lives in Placerville, not that far from you considering where I live.
    Hi Aggie,
    Speaking of Kerik, he normally goes to Gladding McBean in Lincoln, Ca. Are you going next weekend?

-Ken

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Aggie,
    Speaking of Kerik, he normally goes to Gladding McBean in Lincoln, Ca. Are you going next weekend?

-Ken
    Hey Ken,

I'm not going to be able to make it to GMB this time. I've got other commitments next weekend...

Have fun, though!
    Kerik

Images
    Ken,
    The Bay Area group is getting more active. I am sure that there be future opportunities.

I'm originally from the Marysville/Yuba City area. So I like to shoot in the foothills.

Formal or informal, just let me know!

Geary

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Aggie,

-Ken
    I've never heard of Gladding McBean. What is it?
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Aggie:

This looks interesting, they make all sorts or Terra Cotta stuff, take a look at the site and browse around http://gladdingmcbean.paccoast.com/default.jsp

- Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format

-Ken Meyers
    Grass Valley, Ca
    I live in Lincoln, about 5 minutes from GMB. I have a Horseman 450 that I am interested in shooting with. I shot with it a month ago, after a 7 year haitus, and loved it. I also shoot Hasselblad, as well as 35mm, both film and digital (Forgive me Fath....).

www.nathansmithphotography.com
    1-800-29-PHOTO
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]Nathan Smith[/FONT]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin