Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,694   Online: 1174

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Sunday Shooting

Hi All,

Well, I met up with Sean and John last Sunday morning. We met at Sean's house and John drove us to a spot he knew on the coast, where we spent the majority of the day shooting. John and I shot LF (me in color), while Sean used his MF camera. Afterwards, we found a nice pub for a drink and a snack. We were going to visit a gallery, but got there too late - so we drank beer instead. It was a tiring day, but a very productive one, photographically speaking.

Here is a quick snap from the day; Sean and John are discussing metering techniques on a macro shot. Also, another shot; here John is just finishing setting up his Shen Hao for a shot. Sean said he took some snaps as well, so hopefully, he will post them as well.
    Last edited by roteague; 11-26-2006 at 01:00 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Robert,
    When and where will you be in Oz?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Caulfield
    Robert,
    When and where will you be in Oz?
    Kevin,

Sorry, I was in Oz earlier this month, but wasn't able to get away. I was attending a church conference in Bright, Vic and left right after in order to return to NZ. I'm looking at when I will be able to return to Oz for a photography trip.

Sorry, I wasn't able to get down to Melbourne. I had hoped to, but the conference schedule just didn't give me enough time to do so.

I'm back in Hawaii, and will post some about the trip when I am feeling better (caught a cold on the flight home).
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Robert,
    It's a pity you didn't get photography time in Bright - it's a great place. If you had been around for a while I would have caught up with you. Next time.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I forgot to mention, that John gave me this awesome, B&W print of a Pohutukawa tree. Hopefully, he will scan it for the gallery. I'm going to have it framed, and hang it above my desk at home.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Here are a few -gasp- digisnaps from the day

2 shots of John and Robert getting down to business and 1 shot to show the area we were in, it's such an incredible spot I plan to go back many times.. We had a great day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ti-point1.jpg   ti-point2.jpg   ti-point3.jpg  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin