Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,875   Posts: 1,520,208   Online: 1237

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by P C Headland View Post
    Glad you've found somewhere good.

If you want to send away, or if you come south of the Bombay Hills, you can try Imagelab - they also have a shop in Chch. There is another professional lab right opposite Imagelab (name escapes me at the moment) in Wellington, though I've never used them myself.

From what I've been told, Imagelab handles all the E6 and LF processing for several of the camera shops in Wellington.
    I've started using Imagelab myself as I simply don't have the time or energy to develop my 35mm stuff anymore because of Uni. They do brilliant work so far (much smoother grain than I've ever gotten, probably because of more constant water temps as I usually don't bother warming up my stop and fix). I'm building up the courage to take them some of my 4x5 negs too. Maybe this week...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    .... I'm building up the courage to take them some of my 4x5 negs too. Maybe this week...
    It's where my 4x5" (and 9x12cm) colour stuff goes. B+W I do at home. The only problems I've had is when I gave them 9x12cm sheets and forgot to tell them - they couldn't work out why the film wasn't co-operating with their hangers - since they assume 4x5". However, they rang me and we sorted the problem out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin