Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,269   Posts: 1,534,406   Online: 953

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Instant Films
    thaks for the advice Ill take any i can get, Im not even a photographer, Im more a frustrated screenprinter that just wants to do some relatively easy contact prints without all the messing about that screenprinting involves.

and we are never isolated with the interwebs
    (it watches us as we are sleeping) :o
    Last edited by JBrunner; 07-01-2009 at 12:32 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    hey nick have you ever tried to send chemicals from melbs to NZ? cos thats what is putting me off buying overseas, ajax said they wont send to NZ because of issues with getting it through....

all the suppliers Ive emailed seem convinced Im setting up a p-lab or something *sigh*
    Last edited by JBrunner; 07-01-2009 at 12:31 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wellington Photographic Supplies have, in the past, had Cyanotype kits.

There is a French ebay seller with whom I made enquiries, and they were more than willing to ship to NZ.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Ive given up on getting chemicals in NZ
    now im going with artcraft in america
    they have all the shit I want for a reasonable price, and i dont need to be "approved" like all the chem dealers in NZ were asking

Ill come back and comment after i get it, so anyone in the future in NZ seeking cyanotype type chems will be able to find them
    (if not locally)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin