Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,938   Online: 806

Shooter
    Large Format

Halp! Any Bronica SQ-A users in NZ?

and if so, do you have a 220 back?

I am in New Zealand for a few weeks to take some portraits. I brought my 220 film but forgot to bring my 220 backs! If anyone has a back (or two) that I could rent or borrow I would be eternally grateful.

email me at vincent.donovan@gmail.com

thanks!
    Vince
    Vince Donovan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You might want to post again with "SQ series" as all the SQ backs will fit your SQ-A.

The SQ-B backs lack an ISO dial and therefore you must meter with an external meter. Otherwise there is full compatibility across the SQ range as far as backs are concerned.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin