Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,966   Posts: 1,523,358   Online: 1191

Thread: 120 neg sleeves

Shooter
    35mm RF

120 neg sleeves

not that i am too lazy to do a search, anyone here got an over supply or can you tell me of any place you know with a supply? I can get 35mm and 4x5 from the local guy, but he has no 120 left.
    regards
    CW

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There have been some pop up on TradeMe recently, and WPS had them last time I was in.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    ok, thanx PC, i have been keeping an eye on trademe and got 35mm, i`m in WGTN nxt week so will go to WPS

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I usually just buy a good supply from B&H every time I'm running low and placing an order. If all else fails, an APUG NZ group buy from B&H could be a consideration.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I`ll grab some in WGTN, but would still be interested in a B&H order next time one is done. Anyone interested in ERA film? i`m about to order.
    regards
    CW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi CW, I could be interested in some ERA film - 120 and 4x5. Send me an email with the cost and timing and I will let you know if I am in or out.
    Cheers
    Alistair
    alistair@blacksinglet.net

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    hi, does anybody know of any 120 oversized sleeves (the ones that fit 12 frames of 6x7 in 4 rows by 3 frames in each row) that are as thick as the ones that fit 9 individual 6x7 frames? i have a set from clearfile and theyre the same thickness as my 35mm ones. the 9 indivudal sleeves are very thick, 8 mil polypropylene to be exact (according to bh). pana-vue says theirs are heavy duty but no specificied thickness. anybody?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin