Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,174   Online: 795

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's interesting that BH photo in NY lists a different calibrator for each model monitor if you bring up the accessories list. What's the best inexpensive model that will work? I bought a new monitor and I can tell you that APUG looks much different than my old one, no big surprise here. I agree that one is needed for critical work. I now have a Samsung LED syncmaster and it's light years ahead of the LCD I had.

Just a suggestion, I don't want to start something here but I'd be greatly appreciative if you could move the help "button" away from directly on top of the new posts "button". On my iPhone I keep bringing up the HELP page instead of the new post page. Or... move the Help to the left to match the indention of the PHOTOCENTRIC LTD. NETWORK "button". That would take care of the problem I'm having and would look fine to. It's probably easier to move the right three items to the left than relocate HELP.

Thanks for the hard work, I've been migrating from the old to the new computer and it's no easy task, you fix one problem and another one comes up until you get no errors and everything runs as you want it to.

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Good luck Curt, it's definitely confusing. Word is I can rent a colormunki for $10 a week, not bad considering they cost $1,000NZ. Will probably go that route for now until I win lotto.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Good luck Curt, it's definitely confusing. Word is I can rent a colormunki for $10 a week, not bad considering they cost $1,000NZ. Will probably go that route for now until I win lotto.
    I know, it can quickly get out of hand, it's better to rent one than to buy one and use it only occasionally. Besides when you go to a store and look at TVs or monitors no two are alike.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin