Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,534,947   Online: 916

Shooter
    35mm RF

Efke stockist here?

Greetings, are there any Efke stockists in NZ?
    I`m looking for IR820, thought i would ask before an e-bay purchase.
    Interested in other options though SFX200 has mixed reports??
    regards

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    IIRC, there was someone some time ago selling Efke film on TradeMe, but there was some issue and the seller withdrew. I don't recall ever having seen the IR film for sale. The last couple of times I've gotten Efke (120 and sheet) in, I got it from B&H, sharing the costs with a friend.

SFX200 is available (for a price) at WPS. As you probably know, it's not a true IR film.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You can get it shipped from ag-photographic in the UK for probably cheaper than you can buy locally. At least, that's the case here in AU.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just checked the ag-photographic web site because I hadn't heard of them before and I wanted to compare them with my usual best supplier, Freestyle. There are inconsistencies in the price comparison but that seems to be normal, depending on what country is the origin of the product and what country you are buying from. for example, Efke IR820 which Craig asked about is GBP5.63 = USD9.03 at ag-photographic but is USD11.99 at Freestyle. On the other hand, Kodak T-Max 400 120 5-pack, which I bought some this week, is USD18.99 at Freestyle but GBP16.35 = USD26.22 at ag-photographic. What are ag-photographic's shipping costs like? Freestyle's can be pretty high meaning that larger or group orders are more feasible.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Great info from all thank you. cheap-shots-au have got 5 packs at GBP 7.48 per roll including postage, remains for me to do some math from the list you have all supplied. Yes PC i`m not too keen on SFX.
    Must get my mother to fill her handbag on return from the Isle of Wight later in the year, you may see it return to trademe..:-)
    regards

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin