Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,855   Posts: 1,582,944   Online: 997

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Guys, I just joined today, I'm a Brit (sorry) but I live here in Wellington with my partner, so if anyone fancies meeting up, I'd be very keen.

BTW anyone know where I might get a DB lens converted to Copal shutter?
    Cheers

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hi freespirit76 (sorry, I don't know your name), welcome from Hawaii. Glad you joined up. I haven't made my way to Wellington yet, but may do so someday.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague View Post
    Hi freespirit76 (sorry, I don't know your name), welcome from Hawaii. Glad you joined up. I haven't made my way to Wellington yet, but may do so someday.
    Thank you! Yep you should make NZ one of your places to visit, it's stunning!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by freespirit67 View Post
    Thank you! Yep you should make NZ one of your places to visit, it's stunning!
    Oh, I've been to New Zealand. Just not Wellington. My last trip was in 2005, I spent time around Queenstown and Mt Cook on the South Island, and the Bay of Islands on the North Island.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by freespirit67 View Post
    Hi Guys, I just joined today, I'm a Brit (sorry) but I live here in Wellington with my partner, so if anyone fancies meeting up, I'd be very keen.

BTW anyone know where I might get a DB lens converted to Copal shutter?
    Cheers
    Hi Freespirit......I'm in Wellington, there's a few of us on the forum. Most don't seem to be very active, I haven't been online for a few months.

What part of Wellington are you?

I think you'll have to do the lens conversion yourself, buy the bits on the net. I sold my Sinar P 8x10 last year, there aren't that many users over here and even less as time goes by.

Clayton

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by claytume View Post
    Hi Freespirit......I'm in Wellington, there's a few of us on the forum. Most don't seem to be very active, I haven't been online for a few months.

What part of Wellington are you?

I think you'll have to do the lens conversion yourself, buy the bits on the net. I sold my Sinar P 8x10 last year, there aren't that many users over here and even less as time goes by.

Clayton
    I'm in Seatoun, you? Yes people seem to be selling there gear left, right and center, and I seem to be the idiot buying it all! :rolleyes:

Still as long as there's developer around I should be OK!

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Titahi Bay.....out of town a bit. Have you checked out the GRINZ meetings at WPS?

Clayton

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm 45mins north of Auckland if you are ever up this way give me a shout..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by claytume View Post
    Titahi Bay.....out of town a bit. Have you checked out the GRINZ meetings at WPS?

Clayton
    nope! was that all about then?
    I was up near titahi bay on Saturday, not able to do much photography right now though because of a bad back, I can't even bend down to focus! But at least I found this site while bored recovering at home in bed, so it's got an upside I guess!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I've been spending a heap of time at a cinematography website lately - but am still keen if there is ever an APUG NZ meetup ... (I'm in AK, nearish Sean)
    Cleared the bowel problem, working on the consonants...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin