Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,300   Online: 916

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thank you Pete, I think ill grab some.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Black View Post
    Browsing the photography section of the 7dayshop January sale email, saw this 4 pack of 135-36 with expiry of 2014 @ £9.99 delivered.

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/prod...ucts_id=113254

Thanks Peter - at that price I have just stocked up

Neil.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A quick update for those amongst us who wondered how this deal was put together. My film arrived today in "Limited Edition" twinpacks of 1 paid for film and 1 free film, probably meant for the US market judging from the warranty info on the pack. I haven't seen similar buy one, get one free deals in the UK from Ilford, although it's possible they do exist and I just haven't heard about them.

Shooter
    35mm
    I suspect that given the breakdown of relations between Ilford and 7Dayshop this stock was obtained via the U.S. market. There are no other signs in 7dayshop that it has started to re-stock Ilford products and "kissed and made up" with Ilford.

It looks like a one-off that was too good for 7dayshop not to take advantage of

pentaxuser

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin