Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,534   Online: 1033

Shooter
    Medium Format

Cotswold Salon 2012

The Cotswold Salon - the only UK national exhibition purely for monochrome prints - have published the 2012 entry forms on the Cotswold Monochrome website site at cotswold-monochrome.co.uk.

The Cotswold Salon has been running for many years. Originally entries were purely silver prints, but, as digital progressed, special classes were introduced thereby keeping the two methods in separate categories in an attempt to keep silver photography 'alive'.

In recent years the number of digital images has far outweighed the number of silver entries and it is now reaching the point where the separate classes will have to be combined unless the number of silver prints increases.

I am, therefore, appealing to all UK darkroom photographers who love exhibiting monochrome prints to support the Cotswold Salon 2012. I for one will be very disappointed if the Salon loses the 'Silver Photography' categories in future years. That will be another nail in the coffin for silver photography.

Thanks for reading this far.

Geoff Camber
    Dedicated monochrome photographer - founder member of Cotswold Monochrome

Southern Forest Region, Western Australia
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Can former Stogumber photographers now living in Quinninup enter?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Back (I mean way.... way back) when I was doing my A Levels in Worcester, the Costwolds have always been my favourite part of the UK to visit. Sorry for the off topic .

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Do you have any objection to my posting further links on the Large Format Forum (http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/index.php) and the UK large Format Forum (http://www.lf-photo.org.uk/forum)?

Nick

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Collas: Please do so - thanks
    Geoff
    Last edited by cotswoldman; 01-19-2012 at 12:39 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: forgot name

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jbaphoto View Post
    Can former Stogumber photographers now living in Quinninup enter?
    Sorry, we are only permitted to have entries from UK

Geoff

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin