Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,572   Posts: 1,545,650   Online: 986

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ok for a new guy to attend this meeting im plymouth based so will come up for a day. Hope by then i will have some film kit sorted will anybody have any LF gear and fancy giving a quick run down as ive not used any since uni and I'm looking at making the investment soon

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Clayton View Post
    Ok for a new guy to attend this meeting im plymouth based so will come up for a day. Hope by then i will have some film kit sorted will anybody have any LF gear and fancy giving a quick run down as ive not used any since uni and I'm looking at making the investment soon
    Sadly Dave, you are a year late

If you look at the OP the meeting was scheduled for the 23/24/25 of March, 2012

However, if you keep an eye on the UK Forum, we meet up in various locations throughout the year.

The next big get together is the gathering in London in August, although I doubt anyone will be bringing any LF gear as the use of Tripods in London seems to cause issues with all sorts of people

Martin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    woops need to read the information given better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin