Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,855   Posts: 1,582,948   Online: 969

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    That's excellent, I look forward to them! feel free to take your time.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If the mount on the Vivitar 24mm is no good for freecom2 then I might be interested... depending on what the mount actually is!

Also, is that little Minolta Himatic available?

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    35mm
    The Vivitar is Pentax fit: P/ES. Screw thread so I suppose M42.

The HiMatic is available. It needs new light seals but bar that seems to work fine. Nice camera, I almost kept it back for myself!
    Steve.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    In that case, put me down for the Himatic. I have a few acres of 1mm self adhesive black foam at work so the seals shouldn't be a problem.

And if the Vivitar 24mm isn't wanted, it is now!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    35mm
    That would make a lovely M42 set, so yes please. Apologies Steve - but that Himatic looks like it would be a lot of fun, nice simple with Rokkor glass.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    That's o.k. I do have a 24mm in M42 mount but it's not as good as the Vivitar lens. You should be pleased with the 135mm Zeiss Sonnar too. I have one of those.

What is the focal length and mount of this one? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d128eb01.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	450.1 KB 
ID:	46596 and I'm also starting to like the look of that Cosmic 35 but I won't be greedy. If no one else is interested in a few days, it could find a home here.

Steve.
    Last edited by Steve Smith; 02-19-2012 at 02:23 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    That wasn't a good photo at all was it? I'll check it out in the morning and get back to you.

HiMatic for Steve
    Viv 24mm for freecom2
    Steve.

Shooter
    35mm
    Well done Perkel. You have more patience than I do !
    I can vouch for the quality of the hi-matic which I know took a xmas card photo which was used by an international agency one year. Sadly most of this stuff came to me as the result of two family bereavements so Im only too happy to see any of it happily re-homed where it will be appreciated.
    Unlike most of this kit, the vivitar 24mm was actually one of my own and is a very nice lens and is m42.
    If any happy recipients care to donate to www.prostate-cancer.org.uk that would be good

Shooter
    35mm
    The Auto Paragon is 200/3.5 M42.
    Steve.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hectorpaljr View Post
    If any happy recipients care to donate to www.prostate-cancer.org.uk that would be good
    O.K. I will probably offer a few things for free too. I tend to do this after I receive something as a gift.

I am interested in the Hi-Matic as stated before and if no one else wants the 200mm lens and the Cosmic, I will take those too but I don't mind waiting a few days to see if anyone else wants them.

Steve.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin