Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,705   Posts: 1,482,804   Online: 1046

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    35mm
    Alan - this coming week looks like it'll be busy too. Please be patient and I'll be in touch after I've dug through all the stuff and found the filters.
    Steve.

Shooter
    35mm
    Filters have gone to Alan.
    Steve.

Shooter
    35mm
    A decrease in the amount of free time at my disposal and being gifted an M42 lens to K-Mount adapter means that whilst the lenses are seeing some use, unfortunately the Chinon CX has not had a roll through it yet. Because I think it is only right, I've decided to pass it on for free. All I ask for is to cover postage (at cost), and a contribution made to the Prostate Cancer charity that Steve posted and requested earlier in the thread.

A quick description:
    M42, vertical shutter SLR. 1s-1/1000s, all mechanical, battery only powers the light meter. Meter responds to light, not 100% sure about accuracy though. I reckon it's accurate enough though, I wouldn't hesitate to use it for negatives. I have a fresh (albeit an alkaline replacement) battery. Flash syncs up to 1/125s. Light seals are okay, probably light tight but could do with renewal if used as a regular shooter. ISO ranges from 10-1600. Feels very solid, weighty but not too heavy, think consumer Nikon F2 (bold statement, I know!). Uncluttered viewfinder, with only a +/- needle, and also has an mechanical indicator to show when you are at low speeds. Has a very handy button for double exposures, a little switch near the film advance lever and shutter button.

If you are interested, or have any further questions, please PM me - I may miss them amongst all the activity on APUG.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sent to Count Elmsley. I hope you enjoy the camera!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin