Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,655   Posts: 1,481,397   Online: 1061

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    He was and the tradition of loyalty to one local club, living in the area you were brought up in and still mixing with the locals in the pub was maintained until quite recently by Steve Bull. Then a darkness descended called the premier league. The "Sky" fell in, enveloped everything and there was no more "light out of the darkness" to use the Wolves inscription.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
    With the above plan and as its winter . . . . . . . .

pentaxuser
    I went last year on a day it happened to snow Brilliant - OK not all the stall holders were there (70-80%) and very few visitors. That was my best day for bargains

But there's another aspect, I've been living abroad the past few years so did'nt go regularly at all but that's changed in the past 18 months, now there's 2 or 3 stall holders that bring things for me that they think I'll like (the one is nearly always right). It's a two way process though I've helped the stall holders out (I see them elsewhere).

I've also identifyed stallholders to make a beeline for, early.

What always amazies me though is the large numbers of young people buying film cameras.

Ian

Shooter
    35mm
    Quick bump so you can plan your Christmas shopping and get your beloved that lens you really want. The next fair is Sunday 9th December.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin