Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,985   Posts: 1,523,939   Online: 931

Shooter
    35mm

Any APUG'ers in Ealing?

Hello fellow APUG folks.
    I'm a Canadian, who lives mostly in France, but also spends a fair bit of time in the UK, and I'll be in Ealing from November 23 until December 8. I'd enjoy meeting up with another analogue user for a chat and a pint. (Proper ale, hopefully).
    Please let me know if you want to get together.
    hdeyong.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Ealing APUG

Hi, I am French, living in Ealing, it would be great to have a get together with other film photogs in Ealing.
    Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by hdeyong View Post
    Hello fellow APUG folks.
    I'm a Canadian, who lives mostly in France, but also spends a fair bit of time in the UK, and I'll be in Ealing from November 23 until December 8. I'd enjoy meeting up with another analogue user for a chat and a pint. (Proper ale, hopefully).
    Please let me know if you want to get together.
    hdeyong.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvoge View Post
    Hi, I am French, living in Ealing, it would be great to have a get together with other film photogs in Ealing.
    Rachel
    I miss Ealing. I used to live there for almost a decade. I remember there were two groups of sociable photographers, one with the Ealing (and Hampshire House) Photographic Society, and another, smaller group, attached to the Questors Theatre. There was no APUG at the time, though. Enjoy the leafy streets and the quaint architecture of Pittshanger Village.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin