Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,707   Posts: 1,482,862   Online: 968

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Chiswick Artists at Home

Every year a group of artists in and around Chiswick (London) organises an open studio event called Chiswick Artists at Home. This year there will be about 70 artists exhibiting, and I will be one of them. I will be showing some platinum/palladium prints (and a few straight platinum prints). Mostly these will be from film negatives, but there'll also be some from digital negatives too.

If you would like to see some of my prints "in the flesh" then you are very welcome to come and visit. The dates for your diary are Saturday June 15th and Sunday June 16th. (Here's a link to my Facebook event if you're into these things.)

More details to follow when the AAH website is updated in a few weeks time.

Shooter
    35mm
    Need a venue first!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    There are some 70 venues or thereabouts, all in or near Chiswick. Mine will be my flat where I live. There's a website and guide being prepared, and this will give all the details. I'll let you know when it's ready.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Ian.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Chiswick Artists at Home is next weekend. This year there are over 70 artists exhibiting in their studios or homes, and there's a really wide range of media and to see. I'll be showing a selection of platinum prints - mostly nudes but some other stuff too; mostly film but also digital negatives. I'd love to see you if you can make it over.

Here's a link to this year's website: http://www.artistsathome.net

And here are the photographers with my page, address, google maps link, etc.: http://www.artistsathome.net/artists.aspx?t=134405

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin