Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,686   Online: 797

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415 LastLast

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images

Ian's photos..

Well I don't know what you guys think of your portraits but I reckon I look stunning in that photo.... I can definately see why Ian married me...... ;-)

My photos unfortunately have to go off to the lab (and I still have 110 films to send from months ago...) so you may be upset to hear that my photos of you all probably won't be available for a while. I apologise for this.

On a more serious note, I had a great day Saturday and look forward to seeing you all at the next get together (Im looking forward to the waterfalls...)...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Nice pictures Mr On2Seven. Was I at the same place?? BTW; I think I hae a photo on your site as it happens:-)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    1) Congrats. You've actually managed to take a photo of me that I don't find too appalling! (No mean feat!)
    2) Yes, he does. He usually only looks that depressed when someone points a camera at him.
    3) Not quick enough, obviously. For future reference, that's what I look like when I'm thinking about thumping someone!
    4) That's Steve, Gandolfi 4x5 shooter and mate of Les's.
    5) ...and that's cold feet in the small of your back, Ian! (and that's if you're lucky!)
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It sound's like you all had a good time, I am very sorry to have had to miss it!

I really hope to be able to make the next one and get chance to meet some of you.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Taylor
    It sound's like you all had a good time, I am very sorry to have had to miss it!

I really hope to be able to make the next one and get chance to meet some of you.
    We did, and you should.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    So, i have sloshed the first film. have a look here http://www.flickr.com/photos/30505166@N00/53814717/
    for the first one and here http://www.flickr.com/photos/30505166@N00/53814715/
    for the second

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlapp
    So, i have sloshed the first film. have a look here http://www.flickr.com/photos/30505166@N00/53814717/
    for the first one and here http://www.flickr.com/photos/30505166@N00/53814715/
    for the second
    Very nice, like the church detail, but why don't you post them in the APUG gallery?
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Not sure they are good enough and didn't want to bring the tone of this lovely site down.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlapp
    Not sure they are good enough and didn't want to bring the tone of this lovely site down.
    They are more than good enough; post them this instant Give a few details, it all adds to the interest of those viewing. If you want feed back, then post in the critique gallery, if not use either the standard, or your own gallery.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sorry Sir, will do :-0

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin