Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,327   Online: 948

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlapp
    Sorry Sir, will do :-0
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just to clarify, Andrea, Dave isn't a "sir", he's a grumpy old git (especially when he doesn't get his cheesecake on time)!

I am reluctantly forced to agree with him on this point however. Your shots are plenty good enough! Your 'church person' shot is the kind of image I invariably walk straight past (dammit!).

The only think to bear in mind for the galleries is that digital manipulation is a no-no(other than quick levels tweaks and sharpening in order to overcome scanning problems). Neg scans are fine though.

I'm glad to see you got something worthwhile out of the day (and these are definitely worthwhile!).

All the best,

Frank
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sorry about the duo tone. I shall keep my imag posts to straight scans only. someone told me something about 'putting fire out with petrol' and since we don't want a fire fight, i shall oblige :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I took the liberty of downloading it and looking at it in B&W - it still holds it's head high! Great shots.

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Frank, you’ve cut me to the quick. Grumpy old git indeed; mind, Win has been telling me that for years; so you must be right.
    Last edited by Dave Miller; 10-19-2005 at 02:30 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I humbly apologise David and will recompense you for any hurt, distress or trauma that you may have suffered with a large slice of cheesecake (delivered post haste) at the spring gathering!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankB
    I humbly apologise David and will recompense you for any hurt, distress or trauma that you may have suffered with a large slice of cheesecake (delivered post haste) at the spring gathering!
    Make that two slices, and you have a deal.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just to mention, I've dropped a quick neg scan from the Gathering into the Standard Gallery. I'll replace it with a scan of a print once my cold has finally b******d off and I can get in the darkroom again!

What an excellent day that was!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin