Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,545,002   Online: 721

Shooter
    35mm

World Wide Photowalk 2014 - Oxford

Hey guys,

I've only recently joined APUG as I've just started developing myself. I hope to contribute some more in the future.

I'm leading the Oxford walk for this years World Wide Photowalk arranged by Scott Kelby on 11th October. Although not a requirement, I'm hoping walkers will bring along and use a film camera. It doesn't matter what it is: a cheap disposable, pinhole, all the way up to large format. The love of photography is more important than experience, and we will all meet after in one of the pubs to exchange tips, and chat.

If you're interested, click on the link below and register.

http://tinyurl.com/wwpwoxford2014

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I didn't know what this was. Here is the photowalk site for those interested.
    Edit: Just realized this is the UK forum. Hope you don't mind!

Shooter
    35mm
    It is World wide, and that does include the UK

My link above is for the walk I'm leading in Oxford, you can also search for a walk near you!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin