Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,914   Posts: 1,556,272   Online: 830

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Scottish Monochrome

A group of like minded people that get together on an ad hoc basis to show work and participate in print appreciation presentations. Members from the group often talk about their work, methods and up coming projects. The idea of a group exhibition has been muted for a while and will happen sometime soon. Analogue and digital and any standard welcome. Recently we have had Keith Launchbury and Paul Gallagher up from Lancashire Monochrome and have been asked down to a talk on March 20 in Lancashire which about 6 of us will travel down to. Take a look at www.scottishmonochrome.co.uk. The site will be updated soon with images from Donald Stewart and Bob Collins.

All the best

Carl

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Another good monochrome site, and I'mlooking forward to the update. Is there anyone on this forum from the Lancashire Monochrome group that can tellus more about them?
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Dave, I'll ask Keith Launchbury if he'd mind me giving you his email - he is the link man there!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Uh, oh....I thought this was some vague reference to the old SNL skit....all things Scottish

"If it's not Scottish, IT's CRRRRAP!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Born in Singapore and lived in Kent most of my youth so I couldn't possibly comment - married a Scot mind

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Scottish Monochrome Meeting on 26th June...

between Hamilton and Glasgow - 5mins off J5 of the M74. Anyone interested in more details PM me?

All the best

Carl

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin