Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,716   Online: 1027

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    These get-togethers are open to all APUG participants, and partners; so I look forward to meeting you on Friday, come and join in the mayhem.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Miller
    mayhem.
    I did not know we had to fight for the cheesecake! Perhaps I should bring the Wife?

Barry

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryWilkinson
    I did not know we had to fight for the cheesecake! Perhaps I should bring the Wife?

Barry
    I can assure you that there is insufficient cheesecake to go around.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just how good is this cheesecake? - maybe someone would consider swapping a piece (a largish one!) for a roll of SFX or a Gold-plated Leica M7, or something similar......?

Rob

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If the deal on offer is only for a Gold-plated Leica M7; then I should feel short changed.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Archer
    Just how good is this cheesecake? - maybe someone would consider swapping a piece (a largish one!) for a roll of SFX or a Gold-plated Leica M7, or something similar......?

Rob
    Rob
    Offer him an unmoveable easel an he will bite your arm off I'll leave Dave to explain!
    Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by philldresser
    Rob
    Offer him an unmoveable easel an he will bite your arm off I'll leave Dave to explain!
    Phill
    Rat!
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Graham - Welcome to the Gathering! The more the merrier!

Dave - I sorted out the locale and the meeting place, I thought you were organising the weather?!

One and all - The multitude of cheesecake references in this and other threads are a personal matter between Mr Miller and myself. He maintains that I owe him a variable (and ever-increasing) number of slices of the said dessert for having the temerity to describe him in accurate terms on this forum - to whit "a grumpy old git, especially when he doesn't get his cheesecake on time!".

Any other cheesecake fetishists attending will have to bring or buy their own!

Actually Dave, given that the reason for my description was the hard time you were giving Andrea about her non-posting of very good images in the APUG Galleries, I think I'll donate all your slices to her!

(All Gathering attendees should also note that police in the Northeast of England are currently searching for a shadowy character known as "Dave the Easel Nudger"... Take whatever precautions you feel are necessary!)
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Frank, you know very well what we ended up with when I organised the weather; :rolleyes: remember Castlerigg? If your memory has failed, there resides a reminder in my personal gallery, that is unless it has blown away.here

As for the rest of your slanderous / libellous / truthful post I leave it to others to judge it’s veracity.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankB
    (All Gathering attendees should also note that police in the Northeast of England are currently searching for a shadowy character known as "Dave the Easel Nudger"... Take whatever precautions you feel are necessary!)
    Frank

Have it on good authority from me that it was his belly nudging the Easel. Dave was nowhere in sight

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin