Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,908   Posts: 1,521,515   Online: 908

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7111213141516171819 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well- that was one of the most enjoyable weekends I've had in a long time! It was great to meet you all. I've posted 3 pictures in the standard gallery. There probably not great prints but they serve to show those that didn't make it this time what they missed.

Here's to the next one - watch this space!!

Rob

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    We enjoyed ourselves too, especially the cheesecake.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Darn, I missed the cheesecake...must have been whilst I was here, praying for intuition!!
    We all liked it, too, but next time I will bring my own (cheesecake, that is)!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails File0095 copy.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you all for making it a fun and informative weekend. I look forward to the next meet.

Barry

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I was forced (cough erm) asked to do a write up of the weekend, but I may not get around to it for a while (I know, life too busy, moan, excuse, etc) so if anyone wants to beat me to it, feel free

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I had an absolute blast!

Brilliant weekend! Many thanks to everyone for making it so enjoyable. Especial thanks to Richard (RHDesigns) for showing us such wonderful locations (which I have previously driven straight past!).

Oh, and sorry Leon, but you're lumbered!
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, a good do all round, and thanks to all for organising, contributing etc. Sorry we couldn't lay on better weather on the Saturday, although God's great soft box has its uses sometimes! Great to meet you all, and hopefully I'll be able to make the next one. I can't process the films yet as Yorkshire Water still haven't fixed the hole in the ground that's swallowing all our water, but I'll post a couple in due course if they're any good. I'll certainly be back to the top of Cotter Force, that was a good discovery.

Apologies for not being up early enough on Sunday morning to bid some of you farewell, I'm afraid Saturday turned into one of those nights for which the Green Dragon is justly infamous and the alarm clock was rendered redundant -when the landlord gets a twinkle in his eye you know you're in for the duration! The band were excellent - for those that missed them, more info at www.owterzeds.com. There'd have been some opportunities for the people photographers among us too.

Anyway, I gather Leon will be writing a full blow by blow account in due course so I'll sign off.

Regards to all
    Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Richard, many thanks for your excellent location suggestions. I was sorry to leave you in the bar on Saturday evening, but I was thinking of the drive home. Hope you can make the Autumn event.

Best regards

Barry

Shooter
    Medium Format
    yes - Richard, thankd from here too.

I've posted a neg scan from my 1st roll to be developed in the standard gallery if anyone's interested - http://www.apug.org/gallery/showphot...to=14328&cat=2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice one Leon, let's see some more

Still no water here so I can't process my films - at least I can't wash them. Mutter. To be going on with, here's another location I could show you next time, and it's only 50yds from the road: http://www.apug.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14356

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin