Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,929   Posts: 1,522,165   Online: 1042

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9131415161718192021 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks Rob for organising the weekend, and acting as our guide, it's appreciated. Thanks also to the others that attended, for your company, and for making the event so enjoyable.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dave
    It was good to see you again. I must commend you on your excellent images that you brought along.

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It was great to see you all, thank's everybody for an excellent weekend. Well done Rob.

Barry

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by philldresser View Post
    Dave
    It was good to see you again. I must commend you on your excellent images that you brought along.

Phill
    Why thank you Phill, I feel that a major part of the value in these meetings is the interchange of ideas, and the opportunity of seeing others work in-the-hand, as opposed to rather poor representation that we normally get via the internet. I thought that all of the prints show were made to a very high standard, and it was interesting to see where others interest lay, together with techniques used.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi to one and all

It was great to meet you all on Saturday – finally putting faces to names – and a heartfelt thank-you to the organiser(s). Sorry I couldn't make it to Creake Abbey.

Did anyone get a chance to shoot the old cocklers' sheds at Wells?

Richard

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Miller View Post
    Thanks Rob for organising the weekend, and acting as our guide, it's appreciated. Thanks also to the others that attended, for your company, and for making the event so enjoyable.
    Took the words right out of my mouth, Dave. Many thanks to everyone for making it such a great weekend. I really enjoyed it. Nice one, Rob!

Great to see the regulars again and put names to new faces too.

I hope to see you all in the Spring!
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well thankyou all - I feel quite flattered (and Knackered)! It really was another great weekend. I learned loads and saw some lovely prints. The accomodation and food were really the iceing in the (cheese)cake!

Who will post the first shot from the weekend I wonder???

Here's to the next one!!!!

Rob

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks to Rob from me, too. A very good weekend!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yup, thanks to Rob for showing us around, and it's nice to put faces to a few more names (which I will have forgotten by next spring, so you'll all have to come to the next one too!).

Thanks due also to the weather gods who once again spoilt the BBC weather forecaster's fun by refusing to rain on us despite the forecaster's best efforts to convince us that it would - even to the extent of installing the sun on the Sunday (somewhat appropriately) for our enjoyment...

Was also very interesting to see such a wide range of prints from people: alt-proc, some very complex work in silver and a whole host more. Very inspiring, and not a little humbling...

The accommodation was very good too, with excellent food. Just wish there was a hotel/B&B in the country that did not think people always want the central heating on in the bedrooms at night!

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob F. View Post

Just wish there was a hotel/B&B in the country that did not think people always want the central heating on in the bedrooms at night!

Cheers, Bob.
    I noticed that too.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin