Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,717   Posts: 1,483,096   Online: 893

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm happy with Yaxham Mill. Time is wearing on so I reckon we should settle for it and move firmly on to picking dates.

Rob - last time I knocked up an Excel sheet with people's names down the side and weekends across the top, then I just tallied up and went for the weekend that the most people could make. Sounds like overkill, but it got fairly complex fairly quickly last time, and that stopped my eyes from crossing!

7/8 and 14/15 Oct aren't great for me. I should be able to hit pretty much anything else.

Who else can hit when?
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I hope to be able to make it though I don't need accommodation. How about the last weekend in October?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

APUG Autumn meeting

[FONT=Arial]I would be interested to join the Autumn meeting chaperoned by my wife! Tony Marlow[/FONT]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    [SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]TONY!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Fantastic to hear from you! How are you doing?

Your attendence is, I'm afraid, mandatory! If you're still shy a camera the offer of my F80 still stands.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    OK then. It seems that Yaxham Mill looks like an OK venue. So who wants to come, and when? Probably the best way is to say what weekends you can, or definately can't make. I'll use your idea of an Excel spreadsheet, Frank! I'm away after Thursday this week for 10 days (Isle of Arran followed by a couple of days in Yorkshire - The Green Dragon again!)

Once I've got a few names I'll post a date by the end of August. I can make pretty much any time except 20th - 22nd Oct - that's half-term anyway and we may find the place booked up. After the end of Oct the days are getting a bit short, although the light in Norfolk can be fantastic!

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Rob

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Rob, are you going to pick out those of us that have already said they can attend, or would you prefer everyone to re-post?
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Probably as well to have everyone repost rather than make assumptions. Rob'll need a list of can/can't dates from everyone anyway.

Come on you lot, shout up! I need to book my holidays!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Ok. My can't do dates are: 9/10 Sept, and 14/15 Oct. Other than that we are clear.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    7/8 and 14/15 Oct have now gone from "not great" to "flippin' awful" for me. I should be able to do pretty much anything else.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I should be fine for October but might not be available for a weekend in September, don't know yet.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin