Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,957   Posts: 1,586,058   Online: 844

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Shooter
    35mm
    After all this time and given what has happened in the interim to said company, isn't his thread about as relevant as "The Relief of Mafeking" appeal

pentaxuser

Shooter
    35mm
    They finally got the message.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloydy View Post
    They finally got the message.
    I believe this may be a reference to the fact that an announcement was made today that it has now gone into administration. It will of course "soldier on" for a while and may even recover but I doubt it and even if it does I think it unlikely to return in any way to its old analogue roots

Is there an APUG rule about the circumstances under which the dead horse can be buried rather than remain "flogged"?

pentaxuser

Shooter
    35mm
    I cannot say I am sorry they are history now. I am sorry for the staff they have lost and are now unemployed. They ,lost the plot and their right to exist a long time ago when they started killing off the local shops where we could go and browse for what we wanted - not what they wanted to sell us

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by BMbikerider View Post
    I cannot say I am sorry they are history now. I am sorry for the staff they have lost and are now unemployed. They ,lost the plot and their right to exist a long time ago when they started killing off the local shops where we could go and browse for what we wanted - not what they wanted to sell us
    Ironically, my daughter spotted a particular model of camera in a Jessops store window last year, realised it was just what she needed, then bought it cheaper later in a local shop (and they showed her how to use it). (Sadly not an analogue camera, but I'm working on her. )

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin