Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,273   Posts: 1,534,567   Online: 1029

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just sent a print off to Phill Dresser - had to make it at 2am because of the heat, it was still 26 degrees in my darkroom even then!
    Recieved a beutiful print fron Richard Ross (RH Designs).

Rob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Since I can't use the darkroom in 30ºC heat, I'm probably going to send 'One I did earlier'.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw
    Since I can't use the darkroom in 30ºC heat, I'm probably going to send 'One I did earlier'.
    An excellent idea Tom, it never was the intention of this exchange that your picture had to be specially printed for it. Mine have come from the spares box so far.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    John, got back from holidays a couple of days ago and found your print waiting for me on my desk. Many thanks for your very nice print and the interesting information sheet. It definitely helped in coping with the "back-to-the-office-gloom" and plenty of work waiting for me....
    Funny we both happened to send the prints to each other
    Looking forward to the next round.
    Cheers
    Salvo

Quote Originally Posted by UKJohn
    Just received a print from ZinZin, arrived safe and a very splendid image, great composition and well seen.

As this is my first image received from a print exchange...and what a fabulous idea it is too..I will be getting myself a book or similar to keep them all in - for the many future exchanges I will hopefully particiapte in.

Anyway, ZinZin many thanks for your superb print and supporting text.

Cheers

John :-)
    "A photograph is not created by a photographer. What he does is just to open a little window and capture it. The world then writes itself on the film. The act of the photographer is closer to reading than it is to writing. They are the readers of the world."
    Ferdinando Scianna, Magnum photographer

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Received a cracking print of Lambrigg Windfarm from Graham last week. Not just a well-made image but a thoughtful choice, as he picked it after seeing a shot of the same location in my APUG gallery.

Graham - Don't you dare apologise for that print! It's a belter!

For my own contribution, my first effort was flawed. I think a swooping bird got into the shot and the slowish shutter was just enough to turn it into something unrecogniseable but distracting. Plan B was a print from another neg, but the heat has turned my darkroom into a no-go zone. Plan C was to touch it out, but I'm not 100% happy with the result and won't inflict it on anyone.

Plan D is therefore a print from my files. One is being flattened and will be sent out in a day or two. Apologies to my victim!
    Last edited by FrankB; 07-24-2006 at 04:19 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Miller
    This is a reminder bell for those that have yet to post their Round 2 prints; one week left. :o

Some of you have PM’ed me to let me know that you have sent, or received prints, however can I ask that you repeat those messages in this thread, so that everyone can see where we have got to. That’s Round 2 prints only, so as not to confuse me; something it is very easy to do, as FrankB will no doubt confirm.
    As requested - I sent my print off on 21st.

Not easy to do a nice print with the darkroom at 30C

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hello Dave,

As requested, sorry I was a bit slack; PM'd you but forgot to post here. My print was sent to Lee Turner 14th July. I hope it arrived OK.

Regards Daniel

Shooter
    Medium Format
    apologies but I'm running a little late with my print - will be posted this week - probably wednesday. sorry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Print in post to Dave today. I was going to try for a better one but the weather has beaten me.

Cheers CJB
    Hmm- Wonder if she'd notice if I bought that :)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sent my print off this lunchtime.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin