Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,559   Online: 1025

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Round 2 UK Print Exchange

Those that have both sent and received (or are about to receive) prints and have expressed an interest in participating in Round 2 are:

Andrew Forrester
    Andy K
    Bob F
    Davec101
    Digiconvert
    FrankB
    Jon@jb-ci
    Leon
    Lesd
    Mikeg
    RH Designs
    Philldresser
    Tom Kershaw
    Zinzin
    Simulatordan
    You are all on the list, I will provide your contact address on the 1st July by PM.

Others that have expressed an interest in Round 2 are:
    GFDarlington
    UKJohn
    Leeturner
    Dustym
    Rob Archer
    Stargazer
    Assuming you are still interested, and also any other UK resident that wants to join in please PM me with your post address by Friday 30/6/6 so that I can add you into the pairings.

As a reminder the rules and objectives are:
    I will send you a PM with the address of the person that you should send your print to.
    Your details will be passed to one other in the group who should send you a print. By enrolling you commit to sending one 10x8 print before the deadline.

Rules.
    1. Your photograph must have originated from a film exposed in a proper camera. 2. Your print should be on 10x8 paper. 3. Paper type and finish is your choice, as is the subject. 4. The image may be any size or format. 5. Toning or other treatment is optional. 6. Inkjet prints or computer manipulated images are ineligible. 7. Enjoy the experience. 8. The addition of explanatory notes is optional, but your recipient may appreciate some background information, and if you do not say who it is from, they cannot thank you for it.
    Please dispatch your print before the 22nd of July, if you cannot please let me know.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi,

I'd love to give this a bash - PM to follow.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lusted
    Hi,

I'd love to give this a bash - PM to follow.
    Thanks Jack, I've added you to the list.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Dave,

I won't be able to join in round 2 but will keep an eye out for future rounds.
    Thanks,

Cate

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sounds good to me! PM sent.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hi Dave - I'd love to get involved at some point but it'll have to wait till we're established in Scotland (we're moving in August) and I've had a chance to do something about setting up a darkroom...

Euan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Dave

I'd love to get involved in this. What do I do?

Writeye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Writeye,

PM Dave Miller with your postal address, make a print as described in the first post of this thread, Dave will PM you a postal address to send it to and you will then receive a print from someone else in the exchange.

Have fun,

Frank
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    An up-date on the list for the next round.
    Those that have both sent and received (or are about to receive) prints and have expressed an interest in participating in Round 2 are:

Andrew Forrester
    Andy K
    Bob F
    Davec101
    Digiconvert
    FrankB
    Jon@jb-ci
    Leon
    Lesd
    Mikeg
    RH Designs
    Philldresser
    Tom Kershaw
    Zinzin
    Simulatordan
    You are all on the list, I will provide your contact address on the 1st July by PM.

Others that have provided me with their addresses and are therefore on the Round 2 list are:
    GFDarlington
    Jack Lustet
    Leeturner
    Dave Morrow

Anyone else that is interested in joining in on Round 2 MUST PM me with their post address by Friday 30/6/6 so that I can add you into the pairings.

As a reminder the rules and objectives are:
    I will send you a PM with the address of the person that you should send your print to.
    Your details will be passed to one other in the group who should send you a print. By enrolling you commit to sending one 10x8 print before the deadline.

Rules.
    1. Your photograph must have originated from a film exposed in a proper camera. 2. Your print should be on 10x8 paper. 3. Paper type and finish is your choice, as is the subject. 4. The image may be any size or format. 5. Toning or other treatment is optional. 6. Inkjet prints or computer manipulated images are ineligible. 7. Enjoy the experience. 8. The addition of explanatory notes is optional, but your recipient may appreciate some background information, and if you do not say who it is from, they cannot thank you for it.
    Please dispatch your print before the 22nd of July, if you cannot please let me know.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    Hi Dave,

I won't be able to join in round 2 but will keep an eye out for future rounds.
    Thanks,

Cate
    Don't hold back Cate, only one 10 x 8 required for each round. You will be very welcome in future rounds.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin