Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,057   Online: 1001

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Any APUGers in NE Scotland?

Just wondering if any APUGers are up in the Moray/Inverness areas - on the A96 corridor. I'm hoping to get to the Moray Camera Club meeting in September, but the big move north happens a week on Saturday!

Euan (still in West Yorkshire, moving a week on Saturday!)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You'll certainly be close to some great locations.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Well, we finally made it. I haven't done much photographing yet, apart from a few pics taken at the beach this evening at Findhorn during the sunset which I hope to develop soon, when I unearth all my developing stuff!

Euan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Euan,
    I just returned to the US from a brief trip to NE Scotland (around Inverurie) and enjoyed the visit immensely. The gentle landscape and stillness (apart from the sound of the steady breeze) were a welcome break from the normal din to which I'm normally exposed. I hope you enjoy living there.

All the best,
    Daniel

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin