Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,228   Online: 1033

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1418192021222324

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Ann and I would like to reiterate the good things said about Tony and Jean, it was an excellent weekend and as first timers thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I hope members will be in favour of a South West October meeting. We have recommended the Hartland Quay Hotel and maybe, if members are happy to travel so far (even for us already in Devon it's an 40odd mile journey)we'll endeavour to get a good rate. Look up the hotel
    web page for some ideas on what the hotel looks like.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    That sounds like a great location-this area has some of the most spectacular coastal scenery in Devon and it's well worth the trek.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I'll have another go! Previous message was cut short by my cack handedness with a computer - I'm afraid we're not all Franks! So to continue, I developed the first film this morning and so-so in my book. We shall see. It was so great to meet such a nice group of proper photographers and to see some excellent pictures. Thank you all again for such a good time and look forward to the next get together wherever it is held. John and Ann Stredwick (aka pyrometol)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not so bad, John ... I posted my reflections on the meeting in the wrong thread!!

Ah, Devon. Some parts I know sort of, almost, too well.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi All,

I've started a new thread here for discussion of the Autumn Gathering.

John - Believe me, my cack-handedness (technical and otherwise) is the stuff of legend. Whilst I have in the main progressed to new and more difficult errors I remain a sentimental soul and revisit my earlier mistakes on a regular basis!

All the best,

Frank
    Last edited by FrankB; 04-25-2007 at 02:23 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've put a few of my Goodrich and Lydney shots up here if you'd like to take a look ... http://www.sandehalynch.com/gallery.htm

Do not adjust your monitor ... in one camera the lens was put in backwards.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin