Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,201   Online: 1160

Thread: Web site links

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Web site links

Following a forced computer change, and the loss of data, Iíve given my website a bit of a rebuild, and updating. The links page is now a bit tidier than it was, and I have made more room;:o so if anyone is interested in swapping a reciprocal link to their analogue based site with me I shall be happy to oblige. Please PM me with your web address if you are interested.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    35mm
    Dave. I have been educated and more importantly royally entertained by your website An English Eye. The other sites links alone make your site worth visiting. I had never expected to see this much.

Could it be improved? Well the Wellingborough weather maybe. I wonder if Ari can lend your the Cretan weather except for say mid June to mid September.

Well done and that's an English understatement and a Scottish one as well.

Thanks

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
    Dave. I have been educated and more importantly royally entertained by your website An English Eye. The other sites links alone make your site worth visiting. I had never expected to see this much.

Could it be improved? Well the Wellingborough weather maybe. I wonder if Ari can lend your the Cretan weather except for say mid June to mid September.

Well done and that's an English understatement and a Scottish one as well.

Thanks

pentaxuser
    Thank you kindly.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin