Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,452   Online: 904

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Wanted ... Suydam or Rada 6.5x9 RFH

Suydam or Rada or Rollex, 120 film holder for a 6.5x9 plate camera. Doesn't have to be pretty ... let me know if you have one you can sell. Thanks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Have you handled a Rada back? These were cheap and cheerful when they were made, I had a couple (for a 9x12 cm camera) and found the film was so slack it was being scratched by the sheath as this was pulled out. Total junk, which I binned without a moment's hesitation!

Shooter
    Pinhole
    There is one on eBay right now with I think 4+ days left.
    Murray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Interesting. I bought a 6.5x9 plate camera earlier in the year & it came with plate holders & a 120 rollfilm back. The film back has no brand name but it looks somewhat similar to the Rollex backs. It works well so I seem to have gotten lucky on that deal.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Goldie ... in the end I picked up two Rollex film backs, so I have one for the Vag and one for the Ideal (slight mod required).

Since I mostly use fast film I've had to blank off the red window and rely on counting my way through the frames. Works a treat, though it seems odd to roll the film backwards.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin